CADILLAC V-PERFORMANCE LAB ADVANCED
Are you up for a challenge? Then join us for Cadillac’s first-ever V-Performance Lab Advanced session, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get behind the wheel of our fastest, most powerful V-Series ever on one of the nation’s most demanding racing circuits.
This full-day finishing school goes above and beyond our traditional curriculum in order to expand your high-performance driving skillset. You’ll enjoy smaller group sizes, advanced driving modules, and more track time in the V-Series, all under the guidance of Cadillac Racing driving champion Johnny O’Connell, and a team of world-class instructors.
PREVIOUS ON-TRACK EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, AND ALL DRIVERS MUST QUALIFY TO ATTEND.
The first-ever V-Performance Lab Advanced session will take place at the legendary Circuit of The Americas in Austin, TX.
Your full-day experience includes:
- Expert instruction with Johnny O’Connell
- Extensive track time in the ATS-V and CTS-V (increased overall seat time)
- Enhanced student to instructor ratio
- Advanced training on dynamic exercises including skid pad, figure 8 skid pad, autocross and handling oval
- In-car video of your track experience with personalized data analysis
- Custom Cadillac Pyrotect helmet
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and post-event reception
Space is limited. Join us for this exclusive opportunity.
The racetrack awaits. Click here for more info and to register to see if you qualify to attend. If you qualify, the tuition is $3000 for the one day experience. If you are a member of the Cadillac V-Club and will be attending this event, please also submit an RSVP registration form via this website to confirm your attendance.